I'd like to talk about a solid agent. Stuart Nesbitt's hope is to be the best real estate pro possible by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic.
1715 S Oakland St is a delightful $999,999 5-bedroom 4-baths Traditional-style home in Arlington, but it's not for every buyer.
You have a lot of options in Arlington even if you're only focusing on 22204. Have you thought about:
- The highest priced home in the neighborhood is listed for $999,999. Do you know if 1715 S Oakland St is a good value?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- How important is it that you stay in 22204? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you want a basement? one half of the detached homes in this community have a basement.
How Much Do Similarly Sized Properties Cost In 22204?
|Luxury (950001 to $1,950,000)||1 Active|
What Subdivisions In Arlington Have Similarly Priced Homes?
|Gaslight Square||1 Active|
|Douglas Park||1 Active|
We love what we do.
$995,000 : 1401 N Oak St #311, Arlington 22209
2 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,772 sqft
Year built: 1981
Days on Market: 4
$950,000 : 2767 N Quincy St, Arlington 22207
2 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: 1,684 sqft
Year built: 1953
Days on Market: 12