If you don't know me, my name is Andrew Patton. I'm a full-time Realtor specializing condos in Centreville, Virginia. 6852 Smithfield Ct is a compelling premium condo in Centreville, Virginia, but it's not for every buyer.
Let's take a moment to settle your priorities so that you can realistically learn if purchasing a premium condo in 20120 is for you. You have a lot of options in Fairfax County even if you're only interested in 20120. To get what you want, you need to know what you want. For example:
- Do public schools matter to you? 6852 Smithfield Ct is served by Virginia Run Elementary School and .
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options not far from Virginia Run.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this area's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- How many baths do you need? 6852 Smithfield Ct has 3 full baths. What about half baths? 6852 Smithfield Ct has 1 half baths.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Virginia Run is 3,668.
What is a condo?
A condominium is usually a housing unit or apartment in a multi-unit building in which each unit is individually owned, while common areas and the property in general are jointly owned by the residents and the owner of the building, or all of the residents together. Some people choose to purchase and live in a condominium because some condos are less expensive than a traditional single-family house. Additionally, many condos have added amenities and facilities.