Do you have a unit similar to 1503 S George Mason Dr #22 in Arlington that won't sell?
Did you know that in George Mason Village:
- the average number of days on the market is 5.
- the most expensive unit on the market is 1503 S George Mason Dr #22.
- the least expensive unit on the market is 1503 S George Mason Dr #22.
- 1503 S George Mason Dr #22 is currently listed for $235,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your residence isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- How does your listing look compared with the units priced similarly?
- What's the average days on market in your section?
- Is the price right?
Recently Sold At George Mason Village
Here are a couple of reasons units in Arlington, Virginia will sometimes have little activity:
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a dwelling without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but once in a blue moon this is the problem.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older properties where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to sell your unit in George Mason Village, it's appropriate to learn more about what homes have sold at George Mason Village in 22204 in Arlington County. That can give a seller a starting point for determining your $235,000 2-bedroom 1-baths contemporary home's value. Get in touch with Benjamin Schulze to get a free and more accurate assessment of your unit's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.