Nesbitt doesn't “sell” rental homes. We market rental homes to the public to identify a good tenant.
Most lessees identify rental properties through a combination of:
- the ability to work with a responsive rental management company during their lease
- deliberating info and pictures online
In addition to lessees finding us, Our tiny business also seeks renters through:
- relocation networks
- referrals from satisfied clients
- other Real Estate Rental Specialists
- our local Multiple Listing Service
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several hard truths:
- Leasing Locators – Nesbitt Realty makes our listings available on the top internet websites, websites searched by active duty military, relocation networks and more.
- Internet Listings – Nesbitt Realty & Management has one of the largest Internet footprints in Northern Virginia. Through our website, we deliver information on rental homes to prospective tenants that are planning to relocate to Northern Virginia and the Washington. Our rentals are posted online through website and the top 75+ searched rental websites on the internet.
- Thorough Preparation – The most sought-after properties, priced well, will not lease if they are not in best choice of condition. Listings must show well to lease in a timely fashion . Your fine Nesbitt Realty agent makes sure your rental is presented in a clean and attractive condition to catch the attention of a good, qualified lessee.
Nesbitt Realty focuses on rental homes in Virginia near Washington. To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. We have all necessary license to manage rental property in Fairfax County and anywhere in the Commonwealth of Virginia. .
We have these necessary affiliations:
- National Association of Realtors
- Better Business Bureau
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Virginia Association of Realtors
$1,600 -|- 2 BR -|- 1 BA -|- 1 HB -|- Alexandria