Andrew Patton is a hard-working Realtor. I work hard every day in and around Manassas, Virginia. 8909 Garrett Way is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this property, or any particular home in Northern Virginia. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you.
Nesbitt Realty's hope in this post is to help you learn your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. Of the top of your head, what's most important to you?
Can you afford $399,000? Or is your budget closer to $379,050? If you can afford $418,950, should you pay $418,950?
- Do public schools matter to you? 8909 Garrett Way is served by Bennett Elementary School and .
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront property?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what home have sold for in Bradley Square? Here's what has Recently sold at Bradley Square.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 8909 Garrett Way is a 4-bedroom townhouse.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run small business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your Northern Virginia real estate needs.
What Subdivisions In 20112 Have Similarly Priced Homes?
|Bradley Square||4 Active|
|Oak Ridge Estates||1 Active|
|Bradley Forest||1 Active|
|Forest Grove||1 Active|
|Metes & Bounds||1 Active|
Where can I find similarly priced properties?
|Falls Church||2 Active|
How Much Do Similarly Sized Properties Cost In Manassas?
|Affordable (1 to $300,000)||1 Active|
|Entry-Level (300001 to $750,000)||7 Active|
$417,000 : 14101 Catbird Dr, Gainesville 20155
3 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,464 sqft
Year built: 2006
Days on Market: 1
$399,990 : 13491 Photo Dr, Woodbridge 22193
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,232 sqft
Year built: 1987
Days on Market: 5