Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Will Nesbitt. I love my job. I love being a hard-working Realtor and I'd love to help you find your next home.
3705 S George Mason Dr #2114s is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this property, or any particular mid 20th-century unit in Falls Church. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client.
My goal as a Realtor is to find the best condo for my buyer client. That might be 3705 S George Mason Dr #2114s but it might be some other condominium in Fairfax County. You have a lot of options in Fairfax County even if you're only interested in 22041. It's hard to know what's best for another person, but it's easy for you to say what's best for yourself.
- Do you want the most expensive condominium in the neighborhood, like 3701 George Mason Dr #2505 N or do you prefer the least expensive home like 3705 S George Mason Dr #1713s.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 3705 S George Mason Dr #2114s is a 2-bedroom unit.
- Do you need a garage? All of the condominiums in this condo community have a garage.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- How many baths do you need? 3705 S George Mason Dr #2114s has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 3705 S George Mason Dr #2114s has 0 half baths.
Contact me today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your condo's priorities. It would be my distinct honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate goals.
My client's priorities are my priorities. I appreciate your business and look forward to serving you. I want to find the right home at the right time.