My name is Andrew Patton. I am a full-time, local agent. I work hard every day in and around 20170 in Herndon.
I see a lot to like about 12261 Exbury St and I'd love to recommend it to you, but I can't. That's because this intriguing 3-bedroom Colonial-style detached home in Northern Virginia, is not the right home for every buyer in Northern VA.
Let's hesitate to figure out your needs so that you can realistically think about if
purchasing a Colonial condominium in Herndon is for you. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play. In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example:
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a community with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Dranesville Estates
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like modest detached homes, you'll love the community around Dranesville Estates.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is forced air.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what detached homes have sold for in Dranesville Estates? Here's what has Recently sold at Dranesville Estates.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Dranesville Estates is natural gas.