Looking to spend around $3,575,000 in Alexandria?
Featured Townhome in Old Town SE Quadrant
Welcome to the historic Lafayette House, named for the famous Revolutionary Frenchman, the Marquis de Lafayette, who visited Alexandria in 1824 and stayed at this gracious brick residence during his visit. The house is entirely free standing … [Read more]
6 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 6182
Added: 10/09/19, Last Updated: 11/26/2019
Property Type: Detached Home for Sale
MLS Number: VAAX240534
Subdivision: Old Town SE Quadrant
- Residents of Old Town SE Quadrant enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Townhouses at Old Town SE Quadrant are 204 years old and were built in 1815.
- 209 S Lee St is the most expensive 6-bedroom townhouse for sale at Old Town SE Quadrant and 620 S Lee St is the cheapest townhouse currently on the market.
- The average living area at Old Town SE Quadrant is 4,121 sqft.
- The most common heating system at Old Town SE Quadrant is radiator.
- The most common cooling system at Old Town SE Quadrant is central a/c.
$1,285,000 – 620 S Lee St
3 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,673 sq. ft.
Year built: 1968
Renovated in 2019, this stylish and well-located residence is sited 2 blocks from the river … [Read more]
$4,300,000 – 209 S Lee St
5 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 4,400 sq. ft.
Year built: 1812
This gracious brick, free-standing home with private side garden, carriage house and … [Read more]
Nearby or Similar
Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
We want what’s best for the client.