Are you shopping for a townhouse in 22314? I can help.
What the agent is saying about this 4-BR townhouse in Brightleaf and Cooper
Built in 2016, this stunning townhome in the heart of Old Town features designer finishes throughout: Top of the line Thermador appliances, Snaidero cabinetry, Caesarstone quartz counters, Waterworks bath fixtures, high ceilings, elevator to … [Read more]
Real Estate Overview
4 beds, 4 full, 2 part baths
Home size: 2387
Added: 11/25/19, Last Updated: 11/26/2019
Property Type: Townhouse for Sale
MLS Number: VAAX241676
Subdivision: Brightleaf and Cooper
- Residents of Brightleaf and Cooper enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- The most common heating system at Brightleaf and Cooper is forced air.
- All of the 4-bedroom townhouse at Brightleaf and Cooper have garage parking.
- The average living area at Brightleaf and Cooper is 2,387 sqft.
- The most common cooling system at Brightleaf and Cooper is central a/c.
$2,295,000 – 529 Saint Asaph St SOLD!
3 beds, 3 full, 3 half baths
Living area: 3,904 sq. ft.
Lot size: 1,894 sq. ft.
Year built: 2017
NEW PRICE! Coveted end-unit at Brightleaf: historic structure re-imagined as 9 residences. … [Read more]
$2,050,000 – 218 S Royal St SOLD!
4 beds, 4 full baths
Living area: 3,102 sq. ft.
Year built: 1800
218 South Royal Street enjoys a storied provenance and prime location right in the heart of … [Read more]