Shopping for a 2-BR townhouse in Alexandria?
Just Listed in 22303 in Alexandria
Open floor plan, spacious room sizes with rich hardwood floors. Beautifully renovated kitchen with built in counter space for casual dining plus formal dining room. Neutral d~cor with four season sunroom with panoramic views of inner … [Read more]
What is your buying power?
Buying power is a term used to determine how much you can “buy” based on evaluating your financial reserves and your borrowing capacity. With some basic information about your available savings, income, and current debt, an agent can refer you to lenders that are best qualified to help you. Most lenders, such as banks and mortgage companies, offer limited choices, so getting feedback from a professional may be helpful.
2 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1305
Added: 11/16/19, Last Updated: 11/16/2019
Property Type: Unit for Sale
MLS Number: VAFX1100036
Subdivision: Montebello Condo
- Listings at Montebello Condo are 37 years old and were built in 1982.
- The most common heating system at Montebello Condo is heat pump(s).
- 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #518 is the most expensive unit for sale at Montebello Condo and 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #706 is the cheapest townhouse currently on the market.
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 68 days.
- The average living area at Montebello Condo is 1,398 sqft.
5723 Evergreen Knoll Ct, Alexandria SOLD!
2 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,700 sq. ft.