I'm a local Realtor and I work hard everyday in and around homes in Fairfax Station.
I see a lot to like about 8512 Cathedral Forest Dr and I'd love to recommend it to you, but I can't. That's because this intriguing sprawling 5-bedroom condo in 22039 in Fairfax County, is not the right home for every buyer in Northern VA.
My expectation in this weblog is to help you conclude your concerns, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in Fairfax County even if you're only interested in 22039.
How important is 22039 to you? Are there other Zipcodes that would better suit your needs?
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like sprawling detached homes, you'll love the enclave around Cathedral Forest.
- Do public schools matter to you? 8512 Cathedral Forest Dr is served by Halley Elementary School and .
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is heat pump(s).
- Do you need a garage? All of the homes in this condo community have a garage.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
Properties in Local Real Estate
FINAL OPPORTUNITY at Crest of Alexandria! One-Level Condo in BRAND NEW 55+ Community. ADA-Compliant 1 Bed/1 Full Bath Unit on the Top Floor! Enjoy the clubhouse, outdoor kitchen, walking trails, gardens, fitness center, yoga lawn & pickle ball courts! Walk to Wegmans! Location can’t be beat off Telegraph! High-end finishes including quartzite countertops, upgraded white cabinetry, upgraded flooring throughout. Reserved Secure parking & storage unit with unit. Spring 2020 Delivery! **Images shown are representative only**
Luxury 2BR 2BH high rise gated condo in Tysons! Hardwood Floors throughout, Granite Counter tops, SS appliances, Washer/Dryer in unit. Incredible amenities include: Year round pool, 24HR concierge, indoor/outdoor tennis, 24/7 fitness center, club room, shuttle to metro. Plenty of parking. Convenient to major commuter routes: Rt 7, I-495, and I-66.
Rare and only 2BR with sun-kissed, triple wide deck and views of green space. French doors from both bedrooms open up to the patio deck. Brand new red oak hardwood floors throughout. Updated kitchen and bath. Located 3 blocks from the vibrant Pike~shops, cafes, market, and theater. Min from DCA, Pentagon, Crystal City, and Shirlington. Amenities: outdoor pool, fitness center, extra storage unit, parking lot, laundry room. Low condo fees. Note: Sold strictly “as-is”. Most all furnishings for sale. Please inquire.