Do you have a home in Reston, Virginia that isn't getting any action?
Did you know that in Reston:
- the average number of days on the market is 65.
- the most expensive place on the market is 11577 Greenwich Point Rd.
- the least expensive property on the market is 1405 Northgate Sq #21c.
- 11577 Greenwich Point Rd is currently listed for $1,550,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your detached home isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What's the average days on market in your neighborhood?
- Is the price right?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At Reston
Here are various reasons residences similar to 11577 Greenwich Point Rd in Fairfax County will sometimes have no action:
- First Impression — Let's face it: a couple of residences are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Odor — Most homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a abode without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you deliberating the possibility of selling your place in Reston? If so, it's judicious to really consider what detached homes have sold for in the local section. Those properties can give a seller an idea of the list price for your super luxury 5-bedroom property. Reach out to Julie Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. Julie Nesbitt can also prepare a marketing plan to show to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
For all things real estate, call Julie at (703)765-0300. We love helping our clients achieve their real estate goals.