I'd like to talk about a honest agent I know.
12446 Selkirk Cir is a delightful $315,000 3-bedroom 2-baths Colonial-style home in 20136 in Bristow, but it's not for every buyer.
Let'stake a moment to figure your concerns so that you can realistically determine if purchasing a $315,000 3-bedroom 2-baths property in 20136 in Bristow is for you. There are many factors to consider.
Have you thought about:
- Do you want the most expensive dwelling in the neighborhood, like 9911 Score Bay Pl or do you prefer the least expensive townhouse like 12446 Selkirk Cir.
- Homes around 12446 Selkirk Cir were built around 2003. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built home?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a community with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Braemar
- How many bedrooms do you need? 12446 Selkirk Cir is a 3-bedroom townhouse.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
What Subdivisions In Bristow Have Similarly Priced Homes?
|Braemar Ph 4||1 Active|
How many bedrooms are available in similarly price properties in Bristow
|2 BR||1 Active|
|3 BR||5 Active|
No one knows more about the local real estate market than Nesbitt Realty. in Prince William County?”]
$320,000 : 15585 Traverser Ct, Woodbridge 22193
4 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,007 sq. ft.
Year built: 1989
Days on Market: 3
$302,000 : 13015 Kimbrough Ln, Woodbridge 22193
3 beds, 1 full baths
Living area: 1,310 sq. ft.
Year built: 1973
Days on Market: 3
$320,000 : 830 Belmont Bay Dr #301, Woodbridge 22191
2 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,549 sq. ft.
Year built: 2005
Days on Market: 4