Andrew Patton is a full-time Realtor specializing in 20191 in Reston. 12000 Trotter Ln is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this property, or any particular detached in Fairfax County. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client.
Let's take a moment to determine your priorities so that you can realistically learn if purchasing a mid-market 4-bedroom detached in 20191 in Fairfax County is for you. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play.
Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what place have sold for in Reston? Here's what has Recently sold at Reston.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- How important is it that you stay in 20191? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c?
Our real estate agents are professionals dedicated to excellence in real estate. in Fairfax County?”]
How Much Do Similarly Sized Properties Cost In Reston?
finished area between 2,023 sq. ft. to 2,235 sq. ft.
|Entry-Level ($300,001 to $750,000)||6 Active|
|Premium ($750,001 to $1,100,000)||1 Active|
|Luxury ($1,100,001 to $1,500,000)||3 Active|
Why not work with a local, small-business that cares about your needs?
How many bedrooms are available in similarly price properties in 20191
priced between $674,000 to $724,000
|4 BR||4 Active|
$685,429 : 11200 Reston Station Blvd #3050, Reston 20190
2 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 1,668 sq. ft.
Year built: 2019
Days on Market: 1
$699,000 : 7302 Lee Hwy, Falls Church 22046
4 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 1,634 sq. ft.
Year built: 1953
Days on Market: 2
$679,900 : 3104 Valley Ln, Falls Church 22044
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,915 sq. ft.
Year built: 1956
Days on Market: 3
Contact Nesbitt Realty today to discuss your needs and wants list. I’d love to help assist with finding the property of your dreams. Nesbitt Realty would be deeply honored to help you realize your real estate goals in Reston.