Are you a real estate seller with a property similar to 8027 Bethelen Woods Ln in Fairfax County that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Bethelen Woods:
- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive townhouse on the market is 8027 Bethelen Woods Ln.
- the least expensive home on the market is 8027 Bethelen Woods Ln.
- 8027 Bethelen Woods Ln is currently listed for $439,900.
A dwelling that's seen very little activity when on the market for months can cause desperation. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is your place listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At Bethelen Woods
Simply perfect- with the inviting wide foyer, large updated kitchen with eat-in breakfast area and breakfast bar to entertain your guests. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances, built-in microwave, and granite counter tops and lots of cabinet space. The main floor and top floor has gleaming hardwood floors which makes it easier to maintain. The main level boasts a spacious dining, living, and powder room. The top floor has three bedrooms and two recently updated spa-like full bathrooms; the master bath has a sliding glass door. All the rooms on the top floor are generously built especially the master bedroom. The basement has a family room perfect for a quiet night at home or entertaining guests, half bathroom and a large size utility room that can also be used as an exercise room and storage space. The sliding door from the rec room leads to the private fenced patio that is meticulously maintained to entertain friends and family in a beautiful summer, fall or spring weather. The scenery behind the home gives the illusion that you are relaxing in a tropical forest despite being in a prime location! The common areas include two playgrounds and basketball court, with tennis courts nearby. The home is close to shopping centers, Costco, Springfield town center, Inova urgent care, Fairfax county parkway, Franconia-Springfield metro,3 miles from the new National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency building. Short commute to DC, Pentagon, Ft. Belvoir, and several federal facilities.2-10 home warranty. Sellers will review offers on Monday 8/13 at 7 pm SOLD!
Here are some reasons townhouses will sometimes have no offers:
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
- First Impression — Let's face it: a number of residences are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but on rare occasions this is the problem.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you considering selling your home in Bethelen Woods? If so, it's sensible to really consider what homes have sold at Bethelen Woods in 22153. That can give a homeowner a starting point for determining your $439,900 place of residence's value. Phone Andrew Patton to get a free and more accurate assessment of your townhouse's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.