Is your budget approximately $1,775?
I know detached houses in 22204 in Arlington County.
Delightful 2 BR Single-Family Residence Renting at Lancaster
2 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 1055
Added: 10/08/19, Last Updated: 10/08/2019
Property Type: Unit for Rent
MLS Number: VAAR155644
About The Neighborhood
- The average living area at Lancaster is 1,055 sqft.
- 1830 Columbia Pike #505 is the most expensive single-family detached home for sale at Lancaster and 1830 Columbia Pike #505 is the cheapest single-family detached home currently on the market.
- The most common heating system at Lancaster is summer/winter changeover.
- The most common cooling system at Lancaster is central a/c.
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 1 days.
Large 2BR/1BA corner unit at The Lancaster. ALL basic utilities included + Private balcony & Parking for 2 cars. Newly painted, Lots of updates & Wood floors throughout. Open layout with tons of natural light. Big MBR w/ 2 walk-in closets + additional storage in Hallway. Amazing walk-friendly location ~ Mins away to the Pentagon, 395 & Crystal City. Community amenities include an outdoor pool, fitness rm, rooftop sundeck, party rm & bike storage rm. Cats allowed.