If you don't know me, my name is Benjamin Schulze. I love my job. I love being a hard-working licensed real estate adviser and I'd love to help you find your next home. There's a lot to like about this townhouse in Woodbridge . But is it the right home for you?
I'd love to take a moment to advise you to determine exactly what your hopes are on your new home in Prince William County. You have a lot of options in Woodbridge even if you're only focusing on 22192.
Some of your considerations include:
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Reids Prospect is 2,027.
- Do you need a garage? All of the townhouses in this townhouse community have a garage.
- How important is it that you stay in 22192? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you need a handicap accessible condo? Do you like steps?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Reids Prospect
Our small business gets big results.