Do you have a dwelling that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Old Town SE Quadrant:
- the average number of days on the market is 13.
- the most expensive home on the market is 209 S Lee St.
- the least expensive detached on the market is 212 S Royal St.
- 212 S Royal St is currently listed for $1,800,000.
If your detached has been asking for months with no buyers, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What kind of feedback is your home getting?
- Since the day you listed, what detacheds have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Is your property listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At Old Town SE Quadrant
Here are curated reasons homes in 22314 will sometimes have no traffic:
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- First Impression — Let's face it: a number of homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but once in a blue moon it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a detached without good parking can be slow to sell.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you contemplating selling your home in Old Town SE Quadrant? If so, it's sensible to know what homes beside your home have recently sold for. Sold homes can give a home seller an idea what the seller's own detached will fetch. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. Stuart Nesbitt can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.