Looking to spend $4,900 in Alexandria, Virginia? Talk to me. I am a rental guru.
Today's Featured 4 BR Residence Renting in Alexandria
4 beds, 4 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 3274
Added: 09/16/19, Last Updated: 10/07/2019
Property Type: Detached for Rent
MLS Number: VAFX1089106
Subdivision: Belle Haven
About the Community
- The average living area at Belle Haven is 3,274 sqft.
- 6203 Foxcroft Rd is the most expensive home for sale at Belle Haven and 6203 Foxcroft Rd is the cheapest home currently on the market.
- The most common heating system at Belle Haven is forced air.
- One half of the 4-BR residences at Belle Haven have garage parking.
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 22 days.
- The most common cooling system at Belle Haven is central a/c.
- Single-family detached homes at Belle Haven are 57 years old and were built in 1962.
Refresh This Search
Wonderful opportunity for this spacious colonial that backs to parkland in desirable Belle Haven. Renovated and expanded in 2008, this home is move-in ready. Rear loading two car garage. Over 4,000 sf on three levels Living room with built-ins. Main level study with built-ins. Large kitchen with island, Wolf 48" dual fuel range, double wine refrigerator and pantry storage. Separate dining room. Family Room with corner gas fireplace and large wrap-around deck overlooking private back yard oasis. 4 Bedrooms/3 baths up with generous room sizes. Master Bedroom with vaulted ceilings, double walk-in closets and deck. Walk-out lower level with large recreation room, full bath and storage. Dual zone HVAC. Built-in speakers. Wood flooring throughout main and bedroom level. Rare & large flat backyard backing to protected parkland. Easy commuting to Old Town, Potomac River Trails, DCA, DC and Fort Belvoir. Pets on a case by case basis.
Refresh This Search
No active listings match your search. Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
Did you know that Nesbitt Realty will match any offer by any Realtor in Northern Virginia?