Alan Clerinx is a tech savvy real estate professional. I work hard every day in and around 22191 in Woodbridge, Virginia.
I like 3301 Eagle Ridge Dr. This detached at Eagles Pointe in 22191 in Woodbridge looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
I'd like to take a moment to help you study exactly what your expectations are on your dream home. There are so many questions to ask yourself.
How many bathrooms do you need? 3301 Eagle Ridge Dr has 3. What about half-baths? 3301 Eagle Ridge Dr has 1.
- How important is it that you stay in 22191? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 3301 Eagle Ridge Dr is a 5-bedroom detached.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do public schools matter to you? 3301 Eagle Ridge Dr is served by Williams Elementary School and .
- Do you like vinyl siding place of residence? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
How many bedrooms are available in similarly price properties in 22191
priced between $455,000 to $505,000
|3 BR||4 Active|
|4 BR||7 Active|
|5 BR||1 Active|
How Much Do Similarly Sized Properties Cost In 22191?
finished area between 2,852 sq. ft. to 3,152 sq. ft.
|Entry-Level ($300,001 to $750,000)||9 Active|
$470,000 : 8947 Englewood Farms Dr, Manassas 20112
3 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,364 sq. ft.
Year built: 2016
Days on Market: 2
$475,000 : 693 Belmont Bay Dr, Woodbridge 22191
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,385 sq. ft.
Year built: 2004
Days on Market: 2
$464,500 : 4139 Waynesboro Ct, Woodbridge 22193
4 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,941 sq. ft.
Year built: 1988
Days on Market: 3
Contact Nesbitt Realty today to discuss your needs and wants list.