Alan Clerinx assists home hunters discover properties in Fairfax County.
Alan Clerinx's first suggestion is at 1309 Altamira Ct McLean VA at None Available.
- The subject property has been available 1 days, but the average days on the market in this section is 109
- If you use Alan Clerinx as your shopper agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you About $6,860 at closing.
- The median age of homes in None Available is 19 years of age.
- The community is served by Aldrin, Ashlawn, Belle View, Braddock, Buckland Mills, Chesterbrook, Colvin Run, Cub Run, Cunningham Park, Dale City, Daniels Run, Dranesville, Dumfries, Eagle View, Fairfax Villa, Fairhill, Forest Edge, Forestville, Franklin Sherman, Gravely, Great Falls, Groveton, Halley, Haycock, Hayfield, Herndon, Hollin Meadows, Hunters Woods, Island Creek, Jamestown, Kent Gardens, Kings Glen, Kings Park, Lake Anne, Laurel Hill, Lemon Road, Louise Archer, Mantua, Marshall Road, Mount Vernon, Nokesville, Oak View, Oakton, Providence, River Oaks, Rose Hill, Samuel W. Tucker, Shrevewood, Signal Hill, Silverbrook, Spring Hill, Sunrise Valley, T Clay Wood, Taylor, Terraset, The Nokesville School, Thomas Jefferson, Triangle, Union Mill, Vienna, Washington Mill, Westbriar, Westridge, Williams, Willow Springs, Wolftrap, and Woodburn Elementary Schools, and Annandale, Battlefield, Brentsville, Brentsville District, Charles J. Colgan Senior, Edison, Fairfax, Falls Church, Forest Park, Gar-Field, George Mason, Hayfield, Herndon, Lake Braddock, Langley, Madison, Marshall, McLean, Mount Vernon, Oakton, Osbourn Park, Patriot, Potomac, Robinson, Robinson, South County, South Lakes, T.C. Williams, Washington Lee, West Potomac, Westfield, Woodson, and Yorktown High Schools.
- Homes in this area were built around 2000.
- 1309 Altamira Ct is located at 1309 Altamira Ct in the 22102 ZIP code.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the purchaser at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the home. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the listing agent is saying:
Back on market with a great price for investors. Similar houses on the streeet have been remodeled and sold for over 3 Million. Act now with this great lower price [Read more]
Where can I find similar properties?
priced between $1,080,000 to $1,140,000
|Mc Lean Hamlet||1 Active|
|Mc Lean Hunt||1 Active|
|None Available||1 Active|
Alan Clerinx's Suggestions For Home Purchasers With A Budget Around $1,110,000
This beautifully updated home is sited nicely on an elevated .48 acre lot and filled with sunlight. The home features 5 bedrooms upstairs, a beautifully updated kitchen, and open floor plan. The home features many Nest (technology upgrades) including 3 Nest exterior cameras, Nest fire and carbon dioxide detectors, and Nest thermostats. A large Family Room open to the kitchen through eat in kitchen, and overlooking the large back yard and expansive deck. Located in McLean Hunt! Just move in, unpack and you’re ready to entertain!!
Your search for the perfect home ends at 7922 Falstaff Road, a completely renovated and ready-to-move-into home where pride of ownership meets you at the curb and welcomes you throughout this five-bedroom, three full bath classic. A custom-built two-level addition on the back of the home creates ideal living space. There is over 3000 finished square feet at this home. The expansive master bedroom features a gas fireplace, two custom walk-in closets w/ELFA systems and a huge bathroom with a large soaking tub and separate glass and tile shower, double vanity, and separate water closet. A Master Suite of this size is seldom found in the McLean Hamlet! The expanded kitchen features Wolf cooking appliances, cabinets with abundant storage, shining granite counters, attractive pendant lighting over a peninsula with barstool dining, and a breakfast room with picture window of the private rear yard. The extensive list of updates includes high-end Wolf cooking appliances, closets featuring ELFA storage and shelving, Andersen doors and windows throughout the home, recently installed luxury vinyl tile flooring throughout the lower level, and fresh neutral paint. Open Sunday
Rare opportunity! Build your dream home on this exceptional, totally level 1.87 acres in a highly desirable area of McLean – surrounded by multi-million dollar homes. OR renovate the existing solidly built home (conveys as-is) Call agent for showings and details.
If you need a local Agent in Northern Virginia, Alan Clerinx recommends asking people you trust, and at the same time, take what friends say with a grain of salt. Just because a particular agent worked for that person, doesn't mean that agent is the best fit for you.