Are you a seller with a home similar to 7745 Duvall Parish Ln in Fairfax County that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Island Creek:
- the average number of days on the market is 7.
- the most expensive townhouse on the market is 7745 Duvall Parish Ln.
- the least expensive dwelling on the market is 7745 Duvall Parish Ln.
- 7745 Duvall Parish Ln is currently listed for $520,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your townhouse isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- How does your listing look compared with the homes priced similarly?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- What's the average days on market in your section?
Recently Sold At Island Creek
Here are a couple of reasons places will sometimes have no buyers:
- Odor — Most homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but from time to time it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to market your place in Island Creek, it's intelligent to learn more about what residences have sold at Island Creek in 22315. That can give a home seller a starting point for determining your mid-sized place's value. Contact Alan Clerinx to get a free and more accurate assessment of your townhouse's value. Alan Clerinx can also prepare a marketing plan to explain to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.