I'd like to introduce you to one of Nesbitt Realty's finest agents. Stuart Nesbitt is a great real estate professional. I work hard every day in and around 22032 in Fairfax, Virginia. I'd like to say that this place in Fairfax is a great purchase for $649,900 but I can't. That's because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it's not the right home for my buyer client, it's not the right home.
Nesbitt Realty's desire in this informational post is to help you conclude your requirements, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play. It's hard to know what's best for another person, but it's easy for you to say what's best for yourself.
- How many baths do you need? 4007 Burke Station Rd has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 4007 Burke Station Rd has 1 half baths.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 4007 Burke Station Rd is a 4-bedroom detached.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
We’re here when you need us. in 22032?”]
$625,000 : 3301 Ginger Tree Ct, Fairfax 22030
4 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,874 sq. ft.
Year built: 1976
Days on Market: 12
$625,000 : 10235 Brigade Dr, Fairfax 22030
4 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 3,063 sq. ft.
Year built: 1962
Days on Market: 16
$650,000 : 10471 Courtney Dr, Fairfax 22030
3 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,626 sq. ft.
Year built: 1995
Days on Market: 20
We’re here when you need us. Our real estate agents love to help clients achieve their real estate goals!