American Scream s a Halloween themed temporary selfies museum at Tysons Corner Center, Lower Level near Lord & Taylor 1961 Chain Bridge Rd, Tysons, VA. American Scream is a unique, immersive experience that is a celebration of all things Halloween and Horror. Unlike other Halloween events, guests and fans of Halloween will have the opportunity to interact and enjoy Halloween and horror in a completely ‘Made for Instagram’ experience with incredible photo opportunities to share with their friends.
American Scream features interactive exhibits with all things Halloween and horror, providing guests with Instagram-worthy photo opportunities. Open on select days Sept. 13 to Nov. 3, the museum has custom-built Halloween and horror sets and activities such as:
- Sit on the Iron Throne for the ruler of the Seven Kingdoms from “Game of Thrones”
- Visit Warren’s room of cursed artifacts featuring “Annabelle” herself
- Stand in an ancient Egyptian tomb and face the Mummy
- Enter a spooky witch’s hut and see if you can survive her hex
- Stand in the mouth of a giant clown
- Visit a gruesome morgue
- Go inside a real casket in a funeral home
- Participate in a sinister voodoo ritual
- Experience the dark night of the scarecrows
- See how long you can stay in a twisted doll factory
Tickets give guests access to the museum for up to 45 minutes. Tickets are available online or at the door. Prices are $18 online and $20 at the door. A discounted $15 rate is available for students, military, police, and fire on select dates.