I'd like to introduce you to Alan Clerinx. Alan Clerinx is a full-time, fine Realtor and works hard every day in and around McLean. 1761 Old Meadow Rd is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular $1,199,990 3-bedroom abode in Northern Virginia. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you.
Let's take a moment to sort through your needs so that you can realistically decide whether purchasing a mid-sized 3-bedroom condominium in 22102 is for you. Of the top of your head, what's most important to you? In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example:
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like mid-sized units, you'll love the place around None Available.
- Homes around 1761 Old Meadow Rd were built around 1998. Does the age of the building matter to you?
- The highest priced condo at None Available is listed for $8,750,000. Do you know if 1761 Old Meadow Rd is a good value?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what units have sold for in 1761 Old Meadow Rd? Here's what has https://nesbittrealty.com/buyers/northern-virginia/fairfax-county/mclean/1761-old-meadow-rd_mls-vafx1090616.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condominium?
This is just the start of an important thought-process that leads to you finding the best condominium for you. Alan Clerinx's goal is to come in under budget, but hit all of the check marks on your priority list.
No one knows more about the local real estate market than Nesbitt Realty.
What Subdivisions In 22102 Have Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
priced between $1,174,990 to $1,224,990
|Morgan At McLean||1 Active|
|None Available||1 Active|
We love what we do.