Alain Clerinx's desire is to be the best Realtor possible by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic. 3282 Annandale Rd is a unique and interesting $899,000 4-bedroom 5-baths colonials-style home in 22042 in Falls Church, but it's not for every buyer.
Let's pause to sort through your priorities so that you can realistically figure whether buying a newly-built home in Fairfax County is for you. What's important to you?
What may be a benefit to you, could be a downside for another buyer. What are your preferences?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this enclave's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Kearns Estates is natural gas.
- Do you want the most expensive home in the community, like 3282 Annandale Rd or do you prefer the least expensive detached like 3282 Annandale Rd.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront dwelling?
- Is the transportation network important to you?
How Much Do Similarly Sized Properties Cost In 22042?
finished area between 3,758 sq. ft. to 4,154 sq. ft.
|Premium ($750,001 to $1,100,000)||2 Active|
|Luxury ($1,100,001 to $1,500,000)||1 Active|
$889,000 : 3717 Carriage House Ct, Alexandria 22309
4 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 3,839 sq. ft.
Year built: 1973
Days on Market: 4
$879,000 : 1603 Revere Dr, Alexandria 22308
5 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,248 sq. ft.
Year built: 1950
Days on Market: 5
$865,000 : 6324 Barsky Ct, Fairfax Station 22039
4 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 3,390 sq. ft.
Year built: 1988
Days on Market: 5
I am dedicated to results.