Are you a seller with a residence in 22039 in Fairfax County lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Timber Ridge:
- the average number of days on the market is 22.
- the most expensive detached on the market is 8900 Triple Ridge Rd.
- the least expensive place on the market is 9011 Elm Ridge Rd.
- 8900 Triple Ridge Rd is currently listed for $749,900.
A residence that's seen very little activity when available for months can cause worry. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What kind of feedback is your detached getting?
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- What's the average days on market in your neighborhood?
Recently Sold At Timber Ridge
Beautiful 4 bed colonial house with open floor plan. Bright and sunny – brand new skylights over kitchen/eat-in area, house interior freshly painted throughout. Exterior features wraparound porch, deck in the back with a fully fenced yard and trees providing shade and privacy. Brand new roof, & gutters. Formal dining room, living room with vaulted ceilings, and a cozy family room overlooking the garden complete with wood-burning fireplace. Master suite with updated bathroom, walk-in closet and additional vanity area. Huge unfinished basement with enormous potential.
Here are some reasons properties will sometimes have no real buyers:
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a place without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you considering selling your detached in Timber Ridge? If so, it's sensible to investigate what detacheds have sold at Timber Ridge in Fairfax Station, Virginia. That can give a home seller a starting point for determining your mid-market property's value. Phone Will Nesbitt to learn more about Will Nesbitt's plan to market your property. Will Nesbitt is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your detached's market value.