renting homes is about marketing and has very little to do with “selling”.
Nearly all renters discover rentals through a combination of:
- scrutinizing the features and appearance of rental properties when they tour them
- the ability to work with a results-driven rental manager when at this rental
In addition to renters finding us, Nesbitt Realty also discovers tenants through:
- relocation companies
- Internet web searches
- referrals from satisfied clients
- State Department bulletin boards
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several fundamentals:
- Rent Prep – The most desirable properties, priced well, will not lease if they are not in right appearance. Residences must show well to lease quickly . Your responsive Nesbitt Realty licensed real estate adviser makes sure your rental property is presented in a clean and attractive condition to catch the attention of a good, qualified lessee.
- Referrals – Our family operation regularly receives referrals from our current and past renters, friends of our lessees, and from other licensed real estate advisers in Northern Virginia.
- REALTOR® Network– Nesbitt Realty & Management has relationships with area REALTORS® and we ourselves are REALTORS®. Not every real estate agent in the Commonwealth has this valuable affiliation. Our rentals lease faster because of our access to the REALTOR® network.
Nesbitt Realty knows residential rentals in Northern Virginia and love to help landlords in Northern Virginia. To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. Nesbitt Realty is licensed by the Commonwealth and we are REALTORS®.
Nesbitt has diverse critical affiliations:
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- National Association of Realtors
- Better Business Bureau
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
Our agents have the experience and local knowledge to find your dream home.