I'm a local real estate agent specializing condominiums in 22102 in Fairfax County. I'd like to say that this condo in 22102 in Fairfax County is a great purchase for $924,490 but I can't. That's because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it's not the right home for my buyer client, it's not the right home.
Let's take a moment to sort through your priorities so that you can realistically find out if purchasing a newly-built 2-bedroom condo in 22102 is for you. You have a lot of options in Fairfax County.
Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- How many baths do you need? 1761-1 Old Meadow Rd has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 1761-1 Old Meadow Rd has 1 half baths.
- Homes around 1761-1 Old Meadow Rd were built around 2002. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built condo?
- Do you care about amenities? Units at None Available offer additional benefits from this community..
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
Contact me today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your needs and wants list.
I'm in no hurry to get the job done. At the same time, I don't want you to wait a minute longer than needed to reach your real estate goals.