Are you a home seller with a home that won't sell?
Did you know that in Monticello Woods:
- the average number of days on the market is 3.
- the most expensive detached on the market is 6500 Bowie Dr.
- the least expensive home on the market is 6001 Rivanna Dr.
- 6001 Rivanna Dr is currently listed for $519,888.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a Northern Virginia Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is your home listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- How does your listing look compared with the homes priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Monticello Woods
Here are collected reasons detacheds in 22150 in Fairfax County will sometimes have little activity:
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Odor — Many places have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to list your detached in Monticello Woods, it's appropriate to know what homes have sold at Monticello Woods in Northern Virginia. That can give a homeowner a starting point for determining your $519,888 4-bedroom 2-baths split foyers-style property's value. Talk to Andrew Patton to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate. Nesbitt Realty is a mom-and-pop real estate shop!