Hello, I'm Julie Nesbitt! I am a local Realtor. I work hard every day in and around 22304. 4600 Duke St #1432 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this unit, or any particular condo in Alexandria or Forty Six Hundred. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you.
I'd love to pause to aid you to decide exactly what your expectations are on your purchase in 22304. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a unit in Alexandria?
What do you know about Forty Six Hundred? Did you know that 4600 Duke St #1432 has the highest priced condominium in the neighborhood? Do you know that 4600 Duke St #1432 has the lowest advertised price in the neighborhood.
- Homes around 4600 Duke St #1432 were built around 1967. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built condominium?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Forty Six Hundred is 1,426.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront unit?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condominiums have sold for in Forty Six Hundred? Here's what has Recently sold at Forty Six Hundred.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this community's most common cool systems are central a/c?
Although most modern condominium buildings are built with a fair amount of insulation, there is still the real possibility of neighbors in a condo hearing music, television, conversation or other noises emanating from a neighbor’s condo on a regular basis. This is due to the close proximity of the condos to each other as well as the common practice of having at least one shared wall among neighbors in an apartment complex. Condos should be aware of this and make an effort to avoid noises which will likely be heard through the walls during nights or early in the morning when others are likely to be sleeping.