Are you looking for a 5 bedroom detached for close to $725,000? I’ve put together a selection of detacheds available today.
The subject abode is a 5 bedroom colonial at Crosspointe in 22039 in Fairfax Station.
- 9110 Wood Pointe Way is located at Crosspointe in the 22039 ZIP code.
- The homes in this place are combination colonials with an average of 2,967 sqft of living space.
- The neighborhood is served by Silverbrook Elementary School, and South County High School.
- If you use me as your property hunter agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you approximately $4,339 at closing.
- 9110 Wood Pointe Way is asking for $725,000.
- Residences in this section were built around 1992.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer client at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the home. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
***Impressive Home located in picturesque neighborhood featuring 4/5 Bedrooms & 3.5 Baths Gorgeous curb appeal with 3 bay windows adding tons of natural light, stately brick front & custom dental molding give this home a luxurious appearance … [Read more]
More recommendations at Clarendon Metro Station
Do you need a home with Metro Access?
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Refresh This Search
Before you start shopping, know how much you can afford. I tell clients that there is no point in falling in love with a residence you can’t afford.