Here's a selection of homes prepared by me, Alan Clerinx, specifically for buyer clients searching for $675,000 homes in Fairfax County.
This slate of places starts with 8012 Candlewood Dr Alexandria VA.
- The neighborhood is served by Hollin Meadows, and Stratford Landing Elementary Schools, and West Potomac High School.
- If you use me as your shopper agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you About $3,935 at closing.
- The residences in this neighborhood are brick split levels with an average of 1,901 sqft of living space.
- Detacheds in this neighborhood were built around 1963.
- The median age of properties in Kirk is 56 years of age.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the shopper at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the home. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Traditional colonial offering updates and 3 finished levels! Updated kitchen, with eat-in kitchen area on main level, along with formal dining and living rooms. The upper level boasts 4 bedrooms and 2 updated bathrooms. The walk-out lower level … [Read more]
's List Of Large Home Comparables In Alexandria
135 Cameron Station Blvd, Alexandria
4 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,110 sq. ft.