Do you have a home in 22314 in Alexandria that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Canal Way:
- the average number of days on the market is 4.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 1114 N Pitt St.
- the least expensive dwelling on the market is 1114 N Pitt St.
- 1114 N Pitt St is currently listed for $1,250,000.
If your home has been listed for months with little activity, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What's the average days on market in your section?
- Since the day you listed, what townhouses have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At Canal Way
Here are a number of reasons properties in Alexandria, Virginia will sometimes have no traffic:
- First Impression — Let's face it: various homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every now and again this is the problem.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but once in a while it takes a while to find THAT buyer
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you mulling over the idea of selling your townhouse in Canal Way? If so, it's smart to know what townhouses close to your home have recently sold for. Sold places can give a seller an idea what the seller's own townhouse will fetch. Get in touch with Alan Clerinx to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Our real estate agents are professionals dedicated to excellence in real estate.