I've lined up a number of mid 20th-century 1-bedroom home for property seekers exploring a purchase of beside Van Dorn Metro Station at Watergate At Landmark.
This home has 1 bedrooms with 1 full baths and 0 half-baths in 863 sqft.
- The homes in this section are brick traditionals with an average of 1,242 sqft of living space.
- Listings in this neighborhood were built around 1977.
- The median age of penthouses in Watergate At Landmark is 42 years of age.
- The subject property has been listed 3 days, but the average days on the market in this area is 3
- If you use me as your property seeker agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you close to $550 at closing.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the home buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the property. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Super 1 BR 1BA A model 863 sf. Vacant ready to move in. Large private balcony with stunning sunsets.All util incl in condo fee.Gated community,24hr security. In/outdoor pool & tennis,fitness center,shuttle bus to VanDorn metro( Blue line). [Read more]
More suggestions at Van Dorn Metro
Live Near The Metro
Nesbitt Realty can help you find a home close to the Metro. Contact me today, or use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Refresh This Search
Does it make more sense to buy the fixer-upper or the renovated residence? Because Nesbitt Realty also does property management, I can clue you in on about how much some home repairs cost. Nesbitt Realty agents are full-time, local, knowledgeable long-time residents.