I've lined up a number of mid 20th-century 1-bedroom home for property seekers exploring a purchase of beside Van Dorn Metro Station at Watergate At Landmark.
This home has 1 bedrooms with 1 full baths and 0 half-baths in 863 sqft.
- The homes in this section are brick traditionals with an average of 1,242 sqft of living space.
- Listings in this neighborhood were built around 1977.
- The median age of penthouses in Watergate At Landmark is 42 years of age.
- The subject property has been listed 3 days, but the average days on the market in this area is 3
- If you use me as your property seeker agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you close to $550 at closing.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the home buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the property. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Super 1 BR 1BA A model 863 sf. Vacant ready to move in. Large private balcony with stunning sunsets.All util incl in condo fee.Gated community,24hr security. In/outdoor pool & tennis,fitness center,shuttle bus to VanDorn metro( Blue line). [Read more]
More suggestions at Van Dorn Metro
Live Near The Metro
Nesbitt Realty can help you find a home close to the Metro. Contact me today, or use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Does it make more sense to buy the fixer-upper or the renovated residence? Because Nesbitt Realty also does property management, I can clue you in on about how much some home repairs cost. Nesbitt Realty agents are full-time, local, knowledgeable long-time residents.