Let's take a look at a couple of late 20th-century townhouses in Alexandria, Virginia.
My first suggestion is at 5543 Jowett Ct Alexandria VA at Kingstowne. This property has 4 bedrooms with 3 full baths and 1 half-baths in 1,968 sqft.
- If you use me as your buyer client agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you About $3,149 at closing.
- Residences in this neighborhood were built around 1993.
- The enclave is served by Hayfield, and Lane Elementary Schools, and Edison, Hayfield, and Hayfield High Schools.
- The median age of properties in Kingstowne is 26 years of age.
- The subject property has been listed 5 days, but the average days on the market in this section is 30
- The places in this neighborhood are brick colonials with an average of 1,813 sqft of living space.
Who doesn't like saving money? Contact me for more information about how the buyer's rebate works. [More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Dramatic, open floor plan with sunken living room greets you! Rich, dark hard wood floors grace the main level including a formal dining room accented with a chair rail. The eat-in kitchen has dining space as well as a breakfast bar, granite … [Read more]
's Curated List Of Mid-sized Homes In Alexandria
America needs small businesses like Nesbitt Realty. Are you curious about unexpected costs associated with buying 5543 Jowett Ct or another dwelling in 22315 in Alexandria. I can talk to you about taxes, association fees and other questions or concerns.