Here's some units I curated specifically for home purchasers trying to find a 21st-century 2-bedroom place at Virginia Square Metro in Northern Virginia .
This slate of units starts with a 1,114 sqft. place of residence with 2 full baths and 0 half baths.
- The area is served by Ashlawn Elementary School, and Washington Lee, and Washington-Lee High Schools.
- If you use me as your purchaser agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you close to $4,219 at closing.
- Residences in this neighborhood were built around 2006.
- The subject property has been listed for sale 14 days, but the average days on the market in this neighborhood is 27
- 820 N Pollard St #204 is located at Virginia Square in the 22203 ZIP code.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the shopper at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the home. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Spacious and bright 2BR/2BA rare floor plan at the Hawthorn! Plenty of natural light streams through large picture windows in this quietly tucked away corner unit. Plenty of closet space, modern lighting, custom drapes and sizable balcony. … [Read more]
More suggestions at Virginia Square Metro
Live Near The Metro
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
's Suggestions For Unit Buyers Investing Roughly $710,000
Refresh This Search
Do you like saving money? I can show you how Nesbitt Realty's clients save money but still work with a small-business.