Are you a home seller with a residence similar to 908 Symphony Cir SW in Fairfax County lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Vienna Woods:
- the average number of days on the market is 117.
- the most expensive abode on the market is 119 Kingsley Rd SE.
- the least expensive residence on the market is 1113 Lakewood Dr SW.
- 908 Symphony Cir SW is currently listed for $1,399,999.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your home isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is the price right?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Since the day you listed, what detacheds have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At Vienna Woods
Here are collected reasons residences will sometimes have no traffic:
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but on rare occasions it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- First Impression — Let's face it: some homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but from time to time this is the problem.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you looking at selling your detached in Vienna Woods? If so, it's prudent to learn more about what properties have sold at Vienna Woods in Northern Virginia. That can give a seller a starting point for determining your $1,399,999 5-bedroom home's value. Talk to Julie Nesbitt to learn more about Julie Nesbitt's plan to market your abode. Julie Nesbitt is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your dwelling's market value.
Nesbitt Realty is a mom-and-pop real estate shop!