Are you a parent looking at purchasing in Alexandria? Nesbitt Realty can help you choose the 4-bedroom detached home of your dreams.
For some new parents, all that matters is that the nursery has sufficient space for a rocker, changing table, and crib. Many home hunters forget to seriously ponder the location of the parents’ bedroom is in relation to the nursery. Most parents know to identify a detached with ample bedrooms for their kids, what they sometimes fail to contemplate is where those bedrooms are. Many parents prefer a layout the location of their kids’ bedrooms are fairly close to their own since it keeps their little ones within earshot at night. However, bedrooms on separate floors can work for parents who prefer a bit more privacy.
Think hard about the local neighborhood. The last thing you want is to get a 4-bedroom detached home, only to learn later that there’s a sex offender living next door. Play it safe and check the National Sex Offender Public Website, which allows you to pinpoint the locale of any sex offenders in a particular area in Alexandria, Virginia.
Featured Detached in Stratford Landing
Beautifully updated home in desirable Stratford Landing. Gorgeous Kitchen w/42 in cabinets, Stainless Steel Appliances, Silestone counters, Natural Stone floor! Pretty hardwood floors on 2 levels! Updated baths. Living rm w/Fireplace & … [Read more]
4 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 1582
Added: 08/20/19, Last Updated: 08/20/2019
Property Type: Detached for Sale
MLS Number: VAFX1082870
Subdivision: Stratford Landing
- The most common heating system at Stratford Landing is forced air.
- 8811 Stockton Pkwy is the most expensive family residence for sale at Stratford Landing and 8731 Bluedale St is the cheapest family home currently on the market.
- The most common cooling system at Stratford Landing is central a/c.
- Residents of Stratford Landing enjoy additional benefits from this community.
- The average living area at Stratford Landing is 2,009 sqft.