Are you a real estate seller with a home in Alexandria that isn’t getting any action?
Did you know that in Crest of Alexandria:
- the average number of days on the market is 30.
- the most expensive home on the market is 7926 Ashland Dr.
- the least expensive home on the market is 6107 Fairview Farm Dr #107.
- 6107 Fairview Farm Dr #107 is currently listed for $499,500.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a professional Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What’s the average days on market in your community?
- What kind of feedback is your property getting?
- How does your listing look compared with the units priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Crest of Alexandria
Here are a number of reasons homes will sometimes have little activity:
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a residence without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but once in a blue moon it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- First Impression — Let’s face it: a few homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to move your dwelling in Crest of Alexandria, it’s sensible to see what units have sold at Crest of Alexandria in Northern Virginia. That can give a property seller a starting point for determining your 2-bedroom Contemporary-style unit’s value. Get in touch with Julie Nesbitt to learn more about Julie’s plan to market your home. Julie is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your unit’s market value.
How can we help?