Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Andrew Patton. I’m a local Realtor and I work hard everyday in and around condominiums in 22030. There’s a lot to like about this detached in 22030 in the City of Fairfax . But is it the right home for you?
I’d like to chat about your preferences so that you can realistically figure out whether purchasing a modest condominium in the City of Fairfax is for you. There are so many questions to ask yourself.
There are many options to think about. For example:
- The highest priced condominium at Warren Woods is listed for $475,000. Do you know if 10909 Byrd Dr is a good value?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We’d be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options not far from Warren Woods.
- Do you need a garage? None of the homes in this detached community have a garage.
- Do you want the most expensive condominium in the neighborhood, like 10909 Byrd Dr or do you prefer the least expensive detached like 10909 Byrd Dr.
- How important is it that you stay in 22030? Have you considered neighboring areas?
I’ll appreciate the opportunity to help you organize your priorities. I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams.