Are you a property seller with a detached similar to 3001 Weber Pl in Fairfax County that just isn’t selling?
Did you know that in Weber Property:
- the average number of days on the market is 8.
- the most expensive home on the market is 3003 Weber Pl.
- the least expensive property on the market is 3001 Weber Pl.
- 3001 Weber Pl is currently listed for $1,725,000.
A dwelling that’s seen very little activity when on the market for months can cause worry. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- What kind of feedback is your detached getting?
Recently Sold At Weber Property
Here are a few reasons detacheds in 22124 will sometimes have no buyers:
- First Impression — Let’s face it: curated homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but here and there it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but on rare occasions, this is the problem.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you dreaming about selling your detached in Weber Property? If so, it’s appropriate to investigate what detacheds not far from your home have recently sold for. Sold residences can give a home seller an idea what the seller’s own detached will fetch. Phone Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about Stuart’s plan to market your detached. Stuart is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your home’s market value.
Nesbitt Realty would love to help assist with finding the property of your dreams.