Leasing homes is about marketing and has very little to do with “selling”.
Most renters identify rental places through a combination of:
- the ability to work with an attentive managing agent during their tenancy
- viewing the appearance of rental homes when they view them
In addition to renters finding us, Nesbitt Realty & Management also discovers lessees through:
- our local Multiple Listing Service
- referrals from satisfied clients
- State Department bulletin boards
- diplomatic networks
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several fundamentals:
- Easy-to-Search Listings – Nesbitt Realty makes our listings available on the top internet websites, websites searched by active duty military, relocation networks and more.
- Our Website – Our tiny operation has one of the largest Internet footprints in Northern Virginia. Through our website, we deliver data on rental homes to prospective tenants that are planning to transfer to Northern Virginia and the District. Our rental properties are posted online through the website and the top 75+ searched rental websites on the internet.
- Expert Pricing – Even the most coveted rentals do not lease or to the best tenant if overpriced. Your terrific Nesbitt Realty agent will analyze the local market in real time to be certain your rental is priced according to market conditions.
Nesbitt sees residential rentals in Northern Virginia and loves to help landlords in Fairfax County. To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. Our family brokerage fully authorized to manage investment abode in Virginia, and we have all necessary licenses and accreditation.
We have these essential affiliations:
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- Better Business Bureau
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
For all things real estate, call Julie Nesbitt at (703) 765 0300.