Renting properties is about marketing and has very little to do with “selling”.
The majority of tenants discover properties through a combination of:
- contrasting the presentation of rentals when they check out them
- the ability to work with a responsive rental manager when at this rental property
In addition to renters finding us, Nesbitt Realty also discovers renters through:
- other Real Estate Rental Specialists
- diplomatic networks
- relocation networks
- relocation companies
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several pillars:
- Broadcast Marketing – Our tiny real estate business makes our listings available on the top internet websites, websites searched by active duty military, relocation networks and more.
- REALTORS® Advantage– Nesbitt has relationships with area REALTORS® and we ourselves are REALTORS®. Not every real estate agent in the Commonwealth has this valuable affiliation. Our rental homes lease faster because of our access to the REALTOR® network.
- Recommendations – Nesbitt Realty & Management regularly receive referrals from our current and past renters, friends of our renters, and from other real estate pros in Fairfax County.
Nesbitt Realty knows residential rentals in the counties of Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, and Falls Church and loves to guide investors in Fairfax County. To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. We have all the necessary license and authority to manage rental property in Fairfax County and anywhere in Virginia state.
Our award-winning business has these vital affiliations:
- Better Business Bureau
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
What is the role of a property manager?
The primary role of a property manager is interfacing directly with applicants, tenants, and maintenance personnel. An efficient property manager saves you time and ensures that you about your everyday life without having to worry about the production of income of your property while maintaining the value of your investment.
The role of a property manager is to:
- market your rental property,
- collect rent in a timely fashion,
- maintain an accurate record of all income and expense,
- handle maintenance and repair issues,
- respond to tenant complaints,
- know when to draw the line,
- and even pursue evictions.
Nesbitt Realty is knowledgeable and experienced to manage your property and gives you the peace of mind that comes with knowing your investment is in good hands.