Are you a home seller with a place of residence that won’t sell?
Did you know that in Jefferson Green:
- the average number of days on the market is 0.
- the most expensive townhouse on the market is 5578 First Statesman Ln.
- the least expensive dwelling on the market is 5578 First Statesman Ln.
- 5578 First Statesman Ln is currently listed for $374,900.
If your property has been on the market for months with no buyers, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What kind of feedback is your residence getting?
- Is the price right?
- How does your listing look compared with the places priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Jefferson Green
Here are a few reasons properties will sometimes have no traffic:
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- First Impression — Let’s face it: a couple of properties are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but from time to time this is the problem.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older places where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you thinking of selling your home in Jefferson Green? If so, it’s sensible to know what townhouses have sold for in the surrounding community. Those homes can give a homeowner an idea of the list price for your late 20th-century place of residence. Contact Alan Clerinx to get a free and more accurate assessment of your townhouse’s value. Alan Clerinx can also prepare a marketing plan to showcase to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
We want what’s best for the client.