Renting townhouses is about marketing and has very little to do with “selling”.
Most lessees find rental homes through a combination of:
- the ability to work with a local managing agent while under lease at your investment townhouse
- researching the look and feel of residences when they visit them
In addition to renters finding us, Nesbitt Realty also acquires tenants through:
- Internet web searches
- relocation networks
- referrals from satisfied clients
- State Department bulletin boards
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several hard truths:
- We Are REALTORS®– Nesbitt Realty has relationships with area REALTORS® and we ourselves are REALTORS®. Not every real estate agent in the Commonwealth has this valuable affiliation. Our townhouses lease faster because of our access to the REALTOR® network.
- Expert Pricing – Even the outstanding homes do not lease swiftly or to the best tenant if overpriced. Your patient Nesbitt Realty real estate professional will analyze the local market in real-time to be certain your rental townhouse is priced according to market conditions.
- Website Marketing – Nesbitt Realty & Management has one of the largest Internet footprints in Northern Virginia. Through our website, we deliver data on rentals to prospective tenants that are planning to transfer to Northern Virginia and the national capital. Our rental properties are posted online through the website and the top 75+ searched rental websites on the internet.
Nesbitt Realty knows residential property in 22043 in Falls Church and loves to help owners in 22043 in Falls Church. To learn more about the full list of what we do, contact an agent today. We have all the necessary licenses to manage rental in Fairfax County and anywhere in Virginia state.
Nesbitt Realty has diverse essential associations and affiliations:
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
For all things real estate, call Nesbitt Realty at (703) 765 0300.