Is there anything to worry about if you’re putting out $299,000 for a home in 20191 in Fairfax County at Bristol House? Some of your concerns are justified. Some of the areas of concern are:
- You might be wondering if you can qualify for a rebate. If you use Andrew Patton to buy your place of residence at Bristol House, you may qualify for a rebate of around $1,027.
- You could find yourself under contract, but unable to get a loan. Andrew Patton can help you prepare an offer that contains a financing contingency that will get you out of the purchase with no problems if you can’t get the loan.
So is 2224 Springwood Dr #106a the right 2-bedroom unit for you? Do you need 1 full baths and 0 half baths? Are you looking for a $299,000 place in Reston?
Can you afford $299,000? Is it actually worth $349,000 or $249,000? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $1,027 on this unit purchase?
Welcome to South Lakes Reston! Get up and get going from this STUNNING 2 Bedroom plus loft condo with a wooded walk to Lake Audubon to enjoy a stroll around the lake or a quick paddle before catching the 2-min bus ride to Wiehle Metro. Not … [Read more]
2 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 1110
Added: 08/16/19, Last Updated: 08/16/2019
Property Type: Unit for Sale
MLS Number: VAFX1078770
Subdivision: Bristol House
It’s impossible for this commentary to tell if this is the best choice of unit for you, but Nesbitt Realty can advise you to fill in the blanks so you can make your own best decision. If you’re interested buying a unit in 20191, it’s smart to also check out:
- $349,000: 2224 Cartwright Pl, Reston, VA 20191 | Reston | Comparables |
- $279,900: 2210 Springwood Dr #T7, Reston, VA 20191 | Springwood | Comparables |
- $285,900: 11721 Karbon Hill Ct #T1, Reston, VA 20191 | Springwood | Comparables |
- $345,000: 2155 Whisper Way, Reston, VA 20191 | Reston | Comparables |
- $289,900: 2237 Lovedale Ln #Unit D, Reston, VA 20191 | Reston | Comparables |
I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.