Are you a home seller with a unit similar to 250 S Reynolds St #1004 in the City of Alexandria that won’t sell?
Did you know that in Templeton of Alexandria:
- the average number of days on the market is 44.
- the most expensive unit on the market is 250 S Reynolds St #1307.
- the least expensive unit on the market is 250 S Reynolds St #1004.
- 250 S Reynolds St #1004 is currently listed for $200,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it’s important to take a step back and assess exactly why your home isn’t selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At Templeton of Alexandria
Here are a couple of reasons units will sometimes have little activity:
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a property without good parking can be slow to sell.
- First Impression — Let’s face it: collected units are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Odor — The majority of homes have an odor that the owner doesn’t even know aware of.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
These are problems we’ve seen before and the challenges we know how to overcome. Are you looking at selling your unit in Templeton of Alexandria? If so, it’s judicious to take into account what homes have sold for in the local community. Those residences can give a seller an idea of the list price for your 1-bedroom 1-baths unit. Contact Benjamin Schulze to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home’s value. Benjamin can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how he plans to get you the best price as quickly as possible.