Comparison shopping is a good idea no matter what you’re buying. So, if you’re spending about $2,135,000 on real estate in Arlington, let’s really consider various of your engaging selections.
If you’re thinking about shelling out $2,135,000 in 22201 at Lyon Village, you’ll want to know about 2408 16th St N. This property has 3,466 sqft and 5 bedrooms.
- The median age of detacheds in Lyon Village is 7 years of age.
- The subject property has been listed for sale 7 days, but the average days on the market in this enclave is 78
- The homes in this place are brick craftsman with an average of 2,521 sqft of living space.
- 2408 16th St N is available for $2,135,000.
- Listings in this neighborhood were built around 2012.
- The section is served by Arlington Science Focus, and Taylor Elementary Schools, and Washington Lee Highschool
Our buyer rebate is paid to the property hunter at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the home. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
This exemplary residence provides an active, urban lifestyle with the vibrant Courthouse – Clarendon area only blocks away. Constructed in 2016, this was the builder’s residence, so there are special added features and finishes throughout. You … [Read more]
More recommendations at Court House Metro Station
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Andrew Patton’s Ideas
Refresh This Search
No active listings match your search. Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.