Do you have a property that just isn’t selling?
Did you know that in Glen Hollow:
- the average number of days on the market is 0.
- the most expensive place on the market is 7264 Glen Hollow Ct #3.
- the least expensive residence on the market is 7264 Glen Hollow Ct #3.
- 7264 Glen Hollow Ct #3 is currently listed for $345,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it’s important to take a step back and assess exactly why your home isn’t selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What’s the average days on market in your community?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Since the day you listed, what properties have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At Glen Hollow
$315,000 : 7255 Glen Hollow Ct ##4, Annandale 22003
Sold on 2019-07-18
2 beds, 1 full bath
Living area: 937 sq. ft.
Year built: 1984
Here are a few reasons units similar to 7264 Glen Hollow Ct #3 in Annandale will sometimes have little activity:
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a unit without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but sometimes it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Odor — Most places have an odor that the owner doesn’t even know aware of.
These are problems we’ve seen before and the challenges we know how to overcome. Are you dreaming about selling your abode in Glen Hollow? If so, it’s intelligent to contemplate what residences have sold for in the local enclave. Those residences can give a property seller an idea of the list price for your nice unit. Get in touch with Stuart Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your property’s value.